RL Vision Knowledge Base
Support questions and answers for software by RL Vision.
Note: This is an archived discussion. Any bug, problem or suggestion mentioned here is likely to have been fixed since it was written.
Subject: Re: flash renamer, some question please
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:58:11 +0200
1) Have you tried using regular expressions? Otherwise create a preset with both batch renamer and case convert.
2) I don't really know what you mean. But no, you can't have several batch replace files.
3) I suppose you mean that you want a treeview of the folders. No. But in the next version (5.2, out soon) you will be able to right click on files in Windows Explorer to rename them directly from there!
4) In the next version all settings will be saved in the common appdata folder, so it should be easy to copy.
5) Flash Renaer was not written for this. so it would be too much work for me to add. Sorry.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:38 AM
Subject: Flash Renamer
, some question please
I think your program is very good but i have some question for you
1) Why i can't add in the batch replace some setting like the casing option?
2) Is possible created some bath replace different file, so it is easy change the mp3
according to the name of the file
3) Is possible in the new version have a browse explorer like Windows? Whit your actual is a little hard surf in the folder
4) Sometime i must format my PC, there is a way for saving the setting of FL?
5) My english is terrible (im italian) , are you working for a multilanguage edition?
Thank's for your help, i m not a registed user becouse now i m without a work but i dream in few time that i can register it :)
◄ Back to Knowledge Base